Friday, 3 April 2009

Eclectic Aesthetic 03.04.09

Despite all my moaning about the high street, every now and then, it calls to me. Today was one of those days.





Once I had gathered my purchases, I spent the afternoon playing dress-up. It's amazing how much fun a girl can have with a string of faux-pearls, a big flower in her hair, and Madonna's Open Your Heart playing at unspeakable volumes.









It was a darned good time I can tell you, though, I'm not sure you'd know it by my sombre expression... I look like a bit of a nerd when I smile for photos, so it's generally best I don't. I'm working on it though!

How did you spend your Friday?



Like what you've found here at Charade? Then please subscribe, follow me on bloglovin' or bookmark me easily by clicking one of the options in the menu below. Your support is very much appreciated

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your leggings are kinda like the ones molly ringwald has in pretty in pink. love them.

KB said...

I did that as well, broke my shopping ban. Only bought a £5 leotard from New Look though... Cute outfit.

bookgeekandfashionchic said...

i love the last picture :D xx

A said...

Pretty earrings! Can I ask where you got them?

Leia said...

You look great! I love all the outfits.

Voila Megan said...

A - The earrings are from River Island. I had a voucher so it wasn't that naughty a spend ;)

Thanks for all your comments ladies ♥

maçã said...

I spend my friday working at last school day! But finally now I've holidays! Yeh! I really, really like your flower tighs :D xx

Post a Comment