Saturday, 11 April 2009

The Saturday Salute 11.04.09

Image thanks to Scarleth White

Not much to offer this week, I'm at my parents house in lovely, sunny Wales so internet is not currently top priority, but I'll try to get some cute Easter snaps up tomorrow.

Lisa of Lisa Place gets her masquerade on, what Charade spirit!

This is strangely addictive, sweet, heart-breaking reading.

Also pretty enamoured by The English Muse.

In keeping with the Dream Style theme, have a go at Mastering the Art of the French Five-Piece Wardrobe from On Simplicity.

Whatever you're doing for Easter, remember to keep it fabulous!



Like what you've found here at Charade? Then please subscribe, follow me on bloglovin' or bookmark me easily by clicking one of the options in the menu below. Your support is very much appreciated

2 comments:

maçã said...

Well, todays is Easter, so.. Happy Easter Sunday :)

Pamster said...

I love the ellipsis site...thank you so much for posting it (and thus aiding in my discovery).

Post a Comment