Monday, 11 May 2009

Eclectic Aesthetic 11.05.09



Should really have posted this yesterday, however, I had a gruelling piece of work to get through that was due today which I'd cleverly *cough* left to the last minute. But that's all done and dusted now, so here you go!


I'm playing with a pastel pink colour palette at the moment and this was a comfy little outfit for lounging around in. The colour didn't come out great in the middle shot, sorry about that, but I couldn't resist a bit of Poladroid action.

On another note, I ate so much this weekend, and my gym membership has come to an end, so I'm worried I'm in danger of getting a little porky... How would you all feel about my doing a few health & lifestyle posts to get me (and hopefully you!) inspired?

5 comments:

Leia said...

Great pics! I'm feeling a bit porky, too... would love health & lifestyle posts. Just bought myself a mini trampoline on Amazon and am waiting for it to arrive in hopes that it will help me tone up a bit!

Shanna said...

I'd love the health posts! If you need any food/health tips (or want to collaborate, perhaps), feel free to email me! heymamawoolf(at)hotmail.com

-Shanna

Harriet said...

healthy lifestyle posts would be great - I am definitely eating more than usual while I'm revising because I get *so* hungry with nothing to think about except work and food!!

My health tips would be exercise with friends - it's so much more fun!

Myra said...

you just read my mind :) i've been eating so much lately too
lovely post

alexandraonline said...

Sounds like a great idea! My gym membership ran out earlier this month so I bought a 2-week unlimited pass to yoga and I'm loving it! Unfortunately, THAT runs out tomorrow and I don't think I have the money to buy a full membership just yet. Yoga is a great workout though and I hope to take it up seriously when term starts up. Until then, I don't know what I'm going to do to say in shape ...

Also, I love Polardroid!

Post a Comment