Saturday, 23 May 2009

The Saturday Salute 23.05.09

Image thanks to Sean McGrath

Good morning sweethearts! The sun is shining, it's bank holiday weekend, and nothing can dampen my mood (except maybe the 2000 word essay I have due in on Tuesday, doh!) Here's the best of my week's web adventures:

Firstly, a big over-enthusiastic salute to Leia and Sherin of HiFashion for being so darling and sending me this sweet Lush gift! Thanks so much ladies! (Click image to read the message.)





Steve Pavlina talks about Creating a Belief Board. Do it. Seriously.

Zen Habits has 55 Ways to Get More Energy.

Check out The Goddess Guidebook.

And "Dear Liz Sampson, May I please be you? Thanks, Megan."




Happy weekend! And now I return to my essay...

3 comments:

emobopeep said...

Liz Sampson has such a great sense of style!

Goddess Leonie | GoddessGuidebook.com said...

oh my goodness... thank you so much for the mention! it's just a joy to be mentioned on your *gorgeous* blog! :)

Voila Megan said...

Goddess Leonie - Bless you! I think your site and concept are great. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment