Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Monthly Must-Haves: December 2009



This month's collection of must-haves is so festive, I almost want to attach a sprig of holly to it! Whether you'll consider them as gifts for others, or cheeky treats for yourself, there's no denying these buys will bring Christmas cheer to all. So, what have we got?

1. The Accessory. The perfect gift for the sweet-toothed and most adorable person in your life. Treat someone you love (even if it's you!) to these gingerbread men earrings from Punky Pins.

2. The Party Skirt. 'Tis the season to be jolly, and we don't get jolly in any old garb - no sirree. Dress this puff satin skirt from Forever 21 up with glittery nail polish, heart print hosiery and platform Mary Jane's to be the belle of any Christmas ball.

3. The Sensible Bag. We all need one, and I thought this one was just too cute to pass up for the Polyvore fan within! Stuff it with books, over-night essentials, copies of Vogue - whatever you need to hoist around with you.

4. The Cosy Staple. You know the snood makes sense, and if you aren't lucky enough to have a champion knitter as a loved one, this version from American Eagle might just do the trick. In an easy-to-wear colour like navy, you'll never want to take this baby off!

5. The Hat. Last month it was the cupcake scarf, this month I've done one better with the cupcake beanie from Zumiez! I'm seriously tempted, I think it's such a fun way to brighten up a winter's day - yours and everybody that you meet!

6. The Slippers. Simply put: love them, love them, love them. I'd live in slippers if I could, and these ones from American Eagle look like just about the cosiest-yet-practical toe-toasters you could opt for. They even come in pink!

Other must-haves for this delicious winter month? A chunky novel, litres of hot cocoa and a pile of cheesy Christmas movies will do nicely! What's on your wish list?

2 comments:

A.D said...

I love the hat! Since I am a knitter, I think I am going to make one like it! :)

Harriet said...

Oh my, I need that hat! My head is definitely too cold (and a lot less cute!) without it!

Post a Comment