Friday, 15 January 2010

Featured Promotion: Cutesy Girl


Psst... Listen up, I'm going to share a little secret with you; it's called Cutesy Girl, and I think you might like it. They are an up-and-coming online clothes store, and you'd better believe there is a whole heap of 'Cutesy' on the menu.

Firstly they are very nice people, they sent me some lovely things in the post and, for the prices, I have to say, I was genuinely surprised at the great quality of the items. I got this gorgeous floral cardigan, and slightly insane but far-too-tempting patent platform pumps - expect to see them in an outfit post in the not too distant future!



Secondly, these goodies are affordable, we're talking DEAL-isciously affordable. With hardly anything over $30 and superb sales going on continually, I challenge you not to find a bargain! What's more, there is truly something for all; from the namesake 'cutesy girl' (a.k.a. me!) to the down-right saucy minx. Plus there are new products to be found on the site every single day - so you're always spoilt for choice. That's a lot of ticks in all the right boxes.

If you don't want to pay a fortune for hot trends and cheeky club-wear, CutesyGirl.com might just be your new best friend. Right now, they're offering 20% off everything, so there was never a better time to check them out and give them a try. Update your wardrobe for a real steal!

What do we think, girls? Is it time to start thinking 'new Spring wardrobe' already? I'm hoping this bow wallet and ruched floral dress will be bringing sunshine to my life a little earlier this year!


2 comments:

Maria K. said...

I shopped with Cutesy Girl before - I ADORE them! :-)

Eternal*Voyageur @ Venusian*Glow said...

Lovely stuff, great prices... It's a pity shipping to Europe costs so much...

Post a Comment